How does our application process works?
- Step 1- Sign up to our Volunteer Certified Listener Program using the form below.
- Step 2- Validate your email address through a link sent to your inbox (check the SPAM folder as well).
- Step 3- Book a time to be interviewed by one of our volunteer advisers. The interview takes 30 minutes, its conducted via chat on our interview page, and can be taken right away or be booked in advanced.
- Step 4– It will take our volunteer department 24 to 48 hours to invite you to the next stage in the selection process. While you wait to hear back from us, we will invite you to enjoy commitment-free, the first 5 lessons of our training program.
- Step 5- Once you have been accepted into our volunteer program, you would be able to continue at no cost with the rest of the training. To learn more about how our training program works, please go HERE
- Step 6- Once you have finished our training course, you would be required to submit the following documents to complete our Screening Process* Please do NOT send your documents by email. During training, it would be explained to you how to submit but please, do not send anything via email.
- 2 pieces of photo ID. ( Your OHIP is not acceptable as Photo ID ).
- 2 volunteer, work or school related references. You can download the reference form HERE
- 1 Non-Disclosure Agreement. You can download the agreement HERE
- 1 Police Record Check (Swore Affidavit while government offices are closed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic). You can find out more and download the Police Record Check Letter (Swore Affidavit) HERE.
Once you have finished our training program, and have submitted all documents for our screening process; Our volunteer department will need 24 to 48 hours to review your submissions. Once everything has been confirmed, you will receive an email with instructions on next steps.
SCREENING PROCESS*: Please note that the screening process involved multiple stages and not all interested applicants will be invited to the next stage. We thank you for your interest!
Register Today, Learn New Skills and Help Others!