COVID-19 Emotional Support for Older-Adults
Why Certified Listener Society?
Certified Listener Society is a non-profit organization. We provide our service mostly through donations and grants from other organizations including the Red Cross. Our Mission is to provide a Certified Listener to everyone who needs someone to talk to, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How safe is the service?
Our volunteers go through a training program, a police background check, signed an NDA, and are always supervised during the calls. Furthermore, for our emotional support chat for older-adults, additional training is provided for an elite group of volunteers to be able to assist with their needs.
For an added layer of security, all chats are recorded and kept in our secure servers for a period of 30 days.
How easy is the service to use?
All you need to do is select the Voice or Video Icon on the screen and you will be connected to one of our Certified Listeners. Your Membership information will be pre-formatted on your account for a hassled-free experience.
How do I complete the purchase?
- On our website at www.certifiedlistners.org/services/ where you can complete the order when you click “Order Now”.
- It is a secure purchase through WooCommerce. We accept all major Credit Card using Stripe.
- If you have any issues completing your purchase, please use the chatbox option on the right side of the screen and our client service team will be happy to help.
What is included in my membership?
- Unlimited voice, text, or video-chat in our emotional support chatroom for older-adults.
- Elite Certified Listener volunteers trained in emotional support for older adults.
- Supervised chats by mental health professionals.
- Easy-to-use, one-touch-launch customized software.
- 24/7 customer support chat service inside the website.
- $50 goes to cover the cost of 10 FREE chats in our general Emotional Support chatroom. (We service over 15,000 free emotional support chats per month)
- $90 goes to cover the cost of training for 1 volunteer. (We train over 500 volunteers per month)
- $50 goes to cover the cost of software licenses.
- $190 goes to pre-format and to cover the cost of the hardware.
- $15 goes to cover our overhead.
How will I receive my communications kit?
- We will ship the video chat kit from CLS in Ontario.
- Allow 2 weeks for shipping from the confirmation email date.
- Once it arrives, it is ready to go with the video chat software.
- Click CLS video chat button and the chat will begin!
What if something is wrong with the system?
- Step 1 troubleshoot –make sure you have an internet connection, and power off and power on the system, and relaunch to shortcut.
- Step 2 – We can troubleshoot with client care via the chatbox on our website at certifiedlisteners.org
- Step 3 – Our business team can provide additional support and handle any product issues – email@example.com
What if I do not like the service or the kit?
You have a 30-day hassled-free return policy for a full refund. Simply ship back the kit and we will offer a full refund.
What is your hassle-free return policy?
If you are not satisfied with our service within 30 days, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund on your membership and for a waybill and package pick up to be arranged to return the communications kit.
Any additional questions?
We are here to help! You can reach out to us via the chatbox on the website for an immediate reply or email our business team at email@example.com and we will reply within 24-48 business hours,
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org