Become a Fundraiser Volunteer and Get a Chance to Win $200 CAD
Would you like to win $200 CAD (Canadian Dollars) by helping us help others? Here is how: For every $1 CAD you help us raise (in your currency), you get one opportunity to win $200 CAD; if you raise more money, the more chances you get to win. The campaign ends on January 1st, 2024, at Midnight EST. Winners will get their prize money by Bank Draft via FedEx delivery.
How can you win the $200 CAD
- Step 1. Register online to create your personal peer-to-peer fundraising page. To register, go to the bottom of this page.
- Step 2. Personalize your fundraising page. Define your campaign goals, and add your picture and personal message.
- Step 3. Define your strategy to fundraise with family, friends and co-workers. Are you doing events, one-on-one fundraising, school fundraising or social media campaigns? Remember, you will raise funds in your home country's currency, not Canadian Dollars.
- Step 4. The more funds you raise, the more chances you get to with the $200 CAD. For every $1 CAD you raise, you get one chance to win the prize. If you raise $6 CAD, you will get six chances to win the prize. Remember that you can win by raising funds from family, friends and co-workers for our not-for-profit. Neither you nor the donors who donate to your campaign get a chance to win by donating funds. You get a chance for the hard work you will do for us.
- Step 5. On January 31st at midnight EST, we will transmit the draw to select the winner. We are using a Webbase Random Name Picker. You can see how it works here: PICKER
- Step 6. If you are the winner, we will send you a Bank Draft for the $200 CAD via FedEx.
How does Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Work
You will get access to a free online platform to Fundraise with family and friends. Any donations you raise, and those from every other fundraiser, will be added towards the total campaign goal.
Once you sign up, you will get access to your personal fundraising page, where you will collect donations for our organization. It's recommended that you add your picture, set your campaign goal and personalize the page to appeal to your family, friends and co-workers.
Submit your name and email address in the form below, to be redirected to the registration page.