Complete your Community Involvement high school requirements virtually, helping from the heart at Certified Listeners Society. If you need 1 or 20 hours, we can help you get there!
Who are we?
We are an emotional support chat center. We serve people in need of emotional support before they are in danger or in crisis.
How can you help us?
We are recruiting fundraising volunteers to:
- Help us raise money on Facebook and Instagram, to continue offering free emotional support chat to those in need.
- At this time, we are only using Facebook and Instagram, and not other social channels.
- Increase local awareness of Certified Listeners Society.
- Make a difference in your local community.
What will you do on Facebook and/or Instagram?
It's called Peer-to-Peer Fundraising. Once you sign-up as a fundraising volunteer with us, you will get instructions on how to send messages to your family and friends asking them to support us with a donation. You are not responsible whether or not they donate. All we ask is that you send the messages.
How will you be awarded community hours?
- Fundraiser Volunteer Training (Mandatory): 1 Hour
- Fundraiser Volunteer Profile (Optional): 1 Hour
- Fundraiser Volunteer Video (Optional): 1 hour
- For every 5 messages on Facebook (Mandatory): 1 Hour
How will you be recognized?
Besides your community involvement hours, you will get the following Badge of Honor, Certificate of Appreciation, and your name will be featured on our fundraising page:
- Raised $60 = Gold Badge
- Raised $40 = Silver Badge
- Raised $20 = Bronze Badge
Where can you volunteer?
You can volunteer from the comfort of your home. All you need is to have a Facebook account and an electronic device to send messages.
When can you volunteer?
We will be fundraising each month. If you want to participate, sign-up in the form below to create an account and start accumulating volunteer hours.
Will my high school get part of the donations?
You are not responsible for people to donate. However, at the end of the campaign, we will donate 10% of whatever money you raised to your high schools, on your behalf.
Volunteers are vital in helping us continue to provide support and grow in the community. Register now and help your community in a meaningful way!