Complete your Community Involvement high school requirements virtually, helping from the heart at Certified Listeners Society. If you need 1 or 20 hours, we can help you get there!
Who are we?
We are an emotional support chat center. We serve people in need of emotional support before they are in danger or in crisis.
How can you help us?
We are recruiting fundraising volunteers to:
- Help us raise money on Facebook, to continue offering free emotional support chat to those in need.
- At this time, we are only using Facebook and not other social chanells.
- Increase local awareness of Certified Listeners Society.
- Make a difference in your local community.
What will you do on Facebook?
It's called Peer-to-Peer Fundraising. Once you sign-up as a fundraising volunteer with us, you will get instructions on how to send messages to your family and friends asking them to support us with a donation. You are not responsible whether or not they donate. All we ask is that you send the messages.
Will my high school get part of the donations?
You are not responsible for people to donate. However, at the end of the campaign, we are going to add the total amount of money raised for each high school and we are donating 10% of the total money raised to each one of the top 10 high schools that raised the most amount of donations.
How will you be awarded community hours?
- Fundraiser Volunteer Training (Mandatory): 1 Hour
- Fundraiser Volunteer Profile (Optional): 1 Hour
- Fundraiser Volunteer Video (Optional): 1 hour
- For every 5 messages on Facebook (Mandatory): 1 Hour
Where can you volunteer?
You can volunteer from the comfort of your home. All you need is to have a Facebook account and an electronic device to send messages.
When can you volunteer?
We will be fundraising during the month of December. If you want to participate, sign-up in the form below to create an account and start accumulating volunteer hours.
We Need Your Support. Register Now!