0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. One factor identified in a healthy relationship is separate identities.
2. In a healthy relationship your partner is all you need. It is best to distance yourself from other relationships such as friendships that would take time away from the relationship.
3. A healthy relationship doesn’t require privacy from your partner.
4. You should change yourself in ways that make your partner happy. They only want what’s best for you.
5. Sometimes seeking out professional help is beneficial to improving a relationship.