We are here to provide Emotional Support if you are struggling with Blended Families, Domestic Violence, Gender Roles & Cultural Norms, Infidelity, Marital Conflict, Marriage Preparation, and Sex in Marriage.
How To Strengthen The Bond
Having kids of your own and being married for the second time can be challenging. As your stepchildren get older, your parenting skills and relationship with your spouse will be put to the test.
This guide shares some information on how blended family work, expectations, how the children react, and how you all can cope with the situation.
Topics discussed include:
- What is a blended family?
- Planning your blended family.
- Bonding with your new blended family.
- Helping children adjust.
- Blended family challenges.
- Strengthening your blended family.
- Maintaining marriage quality in a blended family.
Read the rest here.