We are a NFP Organization with 3 Goals in Mind
- Goal 1. Help you become a better version of yourself. We will support you every step of the way!
- Goal 2. Provide training and supervision to help you become a Certified Listener (Chat Responder Volunteer) so you can help others become a better version of themselves on our Emotional Support Chat Centre.
- Goal 3. Provide you and our clients, a safe environment where these Emotional Support Chats can happen under the supervision of Trained Professionals.
In a Nut Shell – This is How It Works
- We do not offer employment. We are a Federal Not-For-Profit Organization and we are looking for Volunteers. If you are looking for a job to pay your bills, we are not offering a job.
- If you are over 18 years of age, computer savvy, have a clean criminal record, have a few hours every other day, and if you want to become a better person and help others, then this is for you.
- You do not need to leave home to get trained to become a Chat Responder Volunteer. Everything we do is online. Training, support, supervision, requests, etc. Everything is virtual. No phone calls or face to face meetings.
- We are looking for people with crisis and/or distress helpline training & experiences.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have this training, you can still become a certified listener volunteer. To find out how, please go HERE
If this is of interest to you, please select one of the links below to learn more!
“I’ve gained a huge amount of confidence and experience”